Pneumatic Ball Valve
Quick Details For Pneumatic Ball Valve
Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Application: Petroleum, chemical industry, power generation, papermaking, atomic energy, aviation, rocket
Item: Pneumatic Ball Valve
Delivery time: within 25 days
Sample time: 3-7 days
Stainless steel ball valve:Sustomizable
Features Of Pneumatic Ball Valve
1. The valve stem is stable and flexible for long-term operation.
2. Pneumatic ball valve has anti-static function.
3. Long service life of pneumatic ball valve.
4. Pneumatic ball valve is the one with the smallest fluid resistance among all valve classifications.
5. The sealing of the valve stem is reliable and the sealing performance of the valve seat is good.
6. The fluid resistance of the pneumatic ball valve is small.
7. Pneumatic ball valve has simple structure, small volume and light weight.
8. Good sealing, can achieve complete sealing. Pneumatic ball valves have also been widely used in vacuum systems.
9. Pneumatic ball valve is easy to operate and quick to open and close. It only needs to rotate 90 ° from fully open to fully closed to facilitate remote control.
10. The pneumatic valve is easy to maintain, the structure of the ball valve is simple, the sealing ring is generally movable, and the disassembly and replacement are more convenient.
11. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surfaces of the ball and the valve seat are isolated from the medium. When the medium passes through, it will not cause corrosion of the valve sealing surface.
12. Since the ball valve is wiping during opening and closing, it can be used in media with suspended solid particles.
13. Pneumatic valves are not suitable for use at high temperatures. If there are impurities in the pipeline, they are easily blocked by the impurities and the valve cannot be opened.
1. The company has a high level of R & D, manufacturing, testing and testing capabilities.
2. The main materials of the KEMUS’S products are WCB, WCI, WC6, WC9, 2GCr5Mo, CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, titanium alloy and Monel. The parts of the valve are processed by CNC machine tools to ensure the accuracy and interchangeability of the products. The valve sealing surface is the first to adopt advanced plasma surfacing equipment and high temperature resistant Sitali cobalt-based hard alloy material. The valve seat structure is made of different materials and different Material inlaid welded seat.
3. Obtained certifications and certificates ISO 9001,AP1-6D, CE and TS. Make ensure that the company in the management of the law has no reason to enforce the requirements.
1) Q :Are you manufacturer or trading company?
A.We are manufacture(cast iron) and trade company.
2) Q: Can your factory print our brand on the products ( or package ) ?
A: It could be printed. However, kindly provide authorization letter before organize it.
3) Q :Do you have any MOQ limit for valve order?
A:Low MOQ, 1pcs for sample checking is available.
4) Q : Can I visit your factory before order ?
A: Sure, warmly welcome and let us know your schedule.
5) Q: What payment method do you accept ?
A: Various payment method such as T/T, L/C, Western Union, Escrow, Credit Card etc.
6) Q: How dose your QC work ?
A: We execute 100% inspection. Quality control is always top concern.
Attn: Lizy Liu