Advance Butterfly Valve
1. Long service life. Standing the test of tens of thousands opening/closing operations.
2. Bubble-tight sealing with no leakage under the pressure test.
3. Wide selection of materials, applicable for various medium
spanning a wide range of industries:
• Chemical and petrochemical
• Oil and gas drilling and production
• Food and beverage
• Water and waste water
• Cooling towers (HVAC)
• Mining and materials
• Dry bulk handling
• Marine and government e available in sizes 2 in. through 36 in. (50 mm through 900 mm).
Products Specification about Advance Butterfly Valve
Product description wafer type butterfly valve
1.CE & ISO9001 certificated enterprise
End flange: DIN,BS,PN10/16
Face to face: API609,BS5155,DIN3202,ISO5752
Top flange: ISO 5211
Normal pressure: PN1.0/1.6Mpa
Body: Cast Iron/Ductile Iron/WCB/ALB/CF8/CF8M
Disc: DI/ALB/CF8M/CF8/Hastelloy Alloy/Monel
Suitable temperature: -45C to 150ºC
Suitable media include water, sewage, sea water, air, foodstuff and oil.
They are suitable for handles, gear operators, electric and pneumatic control actuators
Quality Control About Advance Butterfly Valve
Wafer Butterfly Valve
Kemus offers a broad line of Butterfly Valves, in types of Con-centric, Single Eccentric (Offset), Double Eccentric (Offset) & Tri- Eccentric (Offset); Ends Connections of Wafer, Flanged, Butt-weld, Lugged & Grooved; Constructured in both Metal to metal & Resilient Seated. A wide range of applications from vacuum to very high pressure, and from low to very high temperature service
Each butterfly valve will be packed in bubble pack.
Each layer the carton paper.
Finally is the standard exporting plywood case.
We are one of the most durable of all resilient-seated butterfly valves in the industry, this valve excels in a wide variety of applications.