Aluminium Butterfly Valve
Basic Info Of Aluminium Butterfly Valve
1. Small in size and light weight of die-cast aluminum butterfly valve body. Easy valve-to-flange centering work on mounting valves on pipelines.
2. Simple and compact construction, quick 90 degrees on-off operation.
3. Miniminzed operating torque, energy, saving.
4. Flow curve tending to straight line. Excellent regulation performance.
5. Long service life. Standing the test of tens of thousands opening / closing operations.
6. Bubbles-tight sealing with no leakage under the pressure test.
7. Prevention of dew condensation, along stainless steel neck blocks transfer of the fluid heat to a valve operating device, which thus needs no insulation. Dew condensation is minimized also in case of cold water service.
Products Specification about Aluminium Butterfly Valve
|Item||Wafer Aluminum Alloy Butterfly Valve|
|Applicable Standards||GB, DIN, ANSI, ASME, JIS, API|
|Size Range||DN50-DN500, 2"-25"|
|Operation||Lever handle, Worm gear, Pneumactic actuator, Motor actuator|
| Acting Mode||Double Acting, Sping Return (Single Acting) are Available|
|Air Supply Pressure||2.5 to 8bar|
|Operating Pressure||Low Pressure, PN0 to 1.6MPa (0 to 232PSI)|
|Output Torque||14 to 1170Nm|
|Lifespan||1,000,000 (1 Million) Times|
|Angle of Rotation||90° ±4°|
|Shell Material||Aluminum Alloy Extruded|
|Body Material||Aluminum Alloy|
|Core Material||Stainless Steel|
|Sealing Material||NBR, EPDM, FKM (VITON), PTFE (TEFLON)|
|End Connection||Wafer, Lug, Flanged End|
|Applicable Media||Control of Water, Air, Gas, Oil, Liquid, Steam|
|Temp of Media||Range from -10 to +80°C (14 to 176°F) with NBR Sealing|
|Ambient Temp||Standard Type: -20 to +80°C (-4 to 176°F)|
|Optional Accessories||Namur Solenoid Valve, Limit Switch, F.R.L, Position Indicator, Manual Device|
|Application||Food & Beverage, Refining, Desalination, Petrochemical, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Textile, Pulp & Paper, Mining, Marine and Power Industries|
|Lubrication||There is no need for lubrication for standard type under normal operating conditions. Special lubricants should be used under low or high temperature operating conditions.|
Butterfly valves are used for regulating and cutting off the medium flow in the pipeline;
suitable for conveying pipelines of corrosive and non-corrosive fluid medium in furnace,coal gas, natural gas, LPG, city gas, hot&cold air, chemical smelting and power generation environmental protection engineering systems
A: Two factories under KEMUS company: casting foundry, valve machining shop, and Butterfly Valve assembly plant.
A: 1. Valves: butterfly valve, gate valve, check valve and control valves.
2. Valve parts: valve body, valve disc, valve stem and valve seat.
A: Customization all you ask. We manufacture both valves and valve parts.
A: 1. Customized
2. Timely production and delivery, time is money.
3. Market protection service, long term business strategy.