Geared Rubber Lined Butterfly Valve
Feature of gearbox rubber lined butterfly valve
1. The half-shaft design makes the valve only have two parts in contact with fluid, namely the valve plate and the valve seat. Effectively prevent corrosion, increase the service life of the valve, and maximize the flow rate.
2. The triple shaft end seal effectively prevents external leakage.
3. The smooth valve plate and the valve seat closely cooperate to effectively prevent internal leakage and reduce valve torque.
4. The replaceable valve seat support ring avoids the expansion and deformation of the rubber valve seat and makes the replacement of the valve seat easier.
5. The rubber valve seat is directly vulcanized on the support ring, which is suitable for high flow rate and vacuum applications and improves the service life.
6. The shaft sleeve adopts self-lubricating bearing design, which effectively reduces friction, requires less maintenance and has a long service life.
7. A variety of materials can be selected for valve seat and valve plate. The valve can be applied to a variety of different media.
Quick details of a rubber lined butterfly valve with gearbox
|Gas seal test||0.6||0.6||0.6|
|Applicable medium||Air, water, sewage, steam, gas, oil, etc.|
The main material of geared butterfly valve lined with rubber
|Body||Ductile iron, cast steel, alloy steel, stainless steel|
|Disc||Stainless steel 2507, 1.4529, ductile iron lining rubber and special materials|
|Sealing ring||All kinds of rubber, Teflon|
|Packing||O-ring, flexible graphite|
Size dimension of gear operated rubber lined butterfly valve
Welcome to inquire us at any time, our contact is as following,
Xiamen Kemus Valve Co., Ltd.
Add: Room No 512, Zhimingxing Technology Building
No 18, Honglian West Road, Siming District Xiamen China
Attn: Lizy Liu
Fax:+86 592 5964598
Welcome to visit our other valves