· Size Range:2" - 24" (50mm - 600mm)
· Body Style:Wafer, Lug
· Temperature Range:0°F to 392°F (-18°C to 200°C)
· Pressure Ratings:Bidirectional Bubble-tight Shutoff: to 150 psi (10.3 Bar)
Body (CWP): 150 psi (10.3 Bar)
· Body Materials:Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
· Disc/Stem Materials:Stainless Steel, PTFE/SS, PFA/SS, UHMWPE/SS, UHMWPE/DI, Titanium
· Seat Materials:PTFE, Conductive PTFE, UHMWPE
· Applications:Highly Corrosive, Toxic Media
Extensive field research and engineering have developed this state-of-the-art design which provides excellent shutoff protection (bubble-tight shutoff) and high Cv values. The resilient seated butterfly valve is crafted in a variety of materials such as PTFE, PFA, Stainless Steel, UHMWPE and special alloys to fit a wide range of customer requirements. As with all products, precision manufacturing and exceptional quality remain the keys to a proven record of long service life.
17-4 PH Stainless Steel
17-4 PH Stainless Steel
Upper Stem Seal
· Shall be two piece wafer or lug design with extended neck to allow for 2" piping Insulation.
· Flange locating holes shall be provided on wafer bodies to allow for quick and precise alignment during valve installation.
· PTFE impregnated steel bearing shall be provided in the upper and lower valve journal for precision alignment of the upper and lower stem.
· Reinforced PTFE gaskets shall be placed between body halves to eliminate potential leak path and contamination from environmental conditions.
· Body bolts shall be 316 Stainless Steel.
· Disc edge and hub on metal discs shall be spherically machined and hand polished for minimum torque and maximum sealing capability.
· Lined discs shall have 1/8" (3mm) minimum thickness of pure, virgin PTFE or PFA encapsulated over the following metals: 2" - 12" (25mm-300mm) Valves - encapsulated over 316 Stainless Steel
· Disc materials are to be fully certified and marked accordingly for trace ability.
· Shall be of two-piece design.
· No part of the stem shall be exposed to the line media.
· Disc-to-stem connection shall be an internal double "D" design with no possible leak paths in disc-to-stem connection. External disc-to-stem connections such as disc screws or pins are not allowed.
· Stem shall be mechanically retained in body neck for blowout proof protection and no part of the stem shall be exposed to line media.
· Stem materials are to be fully certified and marked accordingly for trace ability.
· Shall be designed to reduce seating/unseating torque and reduce wear on the contacting parts.
· Materials shall be pure, virgin PTFE, Conductive PTFE or UHMWPE with 1/8" (3mm) minimum thickness.
· Seat materials are to be fully certified and marked accordingly for trace ability.
· The design shall include a resilient seat energizer extending completely around the seat including the disc hub area to provide uniform force sufficient for tight shutoff.
· The seat shall totally encapsulate the body isolating it from the line media and no flange gaskets shall be required.
Valve shall be tested to 110% of the rated pressure.
Valve shall be rated for bubble-tight shutoff at pressure rating shown below.
Bi-directional Service (With downstream flanges and disc in closed position):
All Series 22 and 23 Valves:
· 2"-24" (50mm-600mm) 150 psi (10.3 Bar)
Dead-End Service (No downstream flanges and disc in closed position):
All Series 23 Valves:
· 2"-12" (50mm-300mm) 75 psi (5.2 Bar)
· 14"-24" (350mm-600mm) 50 psi (3.4 Bar)