Slow Closing Piston Check Valve
The filter piston slow closing check valve is installed in the water supply system of waterworks and high-rise buildings, as well as the pump outlet pipe of other water supply systems, to prevent backflow of the medium and prevent water hammer and water hammer. One valve combines an electric valve, a check valve and a water hammer eliminator, which can effectively improve the safety and reliability of the water supply system. This kind of piston check valves are installed on the pipelines of high-rise buildings, fire water supply systems and other water supply systems.
Feature of piston slow closing check valve:
1. The effect of eliminating water hammer is good. The technical principles of slow opening and quick closing to eliminate water hammer are integrated to prevent the occurrence of water hammer when the pump is opened and when the pump is stopped.
2. Easy to operate. Just operate the opening and closing button of the pump motor, and the valve will automatically open and close in accordance with the pump operation regulations.
3. Good energy saving effect. The valve body adopts a full-channel streamlined direct current design, with small pressure loss, large flow, small specific volume and light weight
Specification of flitter piston check valve:
1. Nominal pressure: 1.0Mpa, 1.6 Mpa, 2.5 Mpa
2. Low operating pressure: ≥0.04 Mpa
3. Slow closing time: 3~60s (adjustable)
4. Medium temperature: 0~80℃
5. Applicable medium: water
Material table of piston type slow closed check valve:
|Body & bonnet||Cast iron, cast steel, stainless steel|
|Seat||Tin bronze, stainless steel|
|Disc||Carbon steel, stainless steel + nitrile rubber|
|Stem||Aluminum green steel, chromium stainless steel|
|Piston||Chromium stainless steel + nitrile rubber|
Feel free to contact me:
Fax:+86 592 5964598