Brass Gate Valves
|Body||High quality brass|
|Bonnet||High quality brass|
|Pressure cap||High quality brass Cu≥58%;Pb≤2.8%; Fe≤0.8（≈HPb59-3）|
|Screw rod||High quality brass Cu≥58%;Pb≤2.8%; Fe≤0.8（≈HPb59-3）|
|Disc||High quality brass Cu≥58%;Pb≤2.8%; Fe≤0.8（≈HPb59-3）|
|Contrastive items||Common products||Corporate Enforcement Standards|
|Brass Material||Ordinary brass, copper content (>57%)||Copper content (> 58%); elongation and mechanical property control|
|Molding process||Flame jet heating; die forging||Tunnel furnace temperature controlled heating, die forging temperature consistent|
|surface treatment||Ordinary sand blasting without heat treatment, uneven metallographic structure, late surface rust and cracking phenomenon||Stainless steel shot blasting, tempering treatment, controlling the uniform grain size of metallographic structure|
|Connecting thread||The error of tooth profile is large and there are burrs in thread in common tool processing.||Special Machine Tool, Standard Tooth Curve, Small Diameter Control, Medium Diameter Thread Routine Control, Smooth and Burr-free|
|Bending resistance||Reluctantly up to standard or not testing||1.5 times the requirement of national standard|
|Torsion resistance||Reluctantly up to standard or not testing||1.5 times the requirement of national standard|
|Withstand voltage||Reluctantly up to standard or not testing||In non-critical situations, long-term work under 1.5 times nominal pressure is allowed.|
|Quality Traceability and Guarantee||No traceability management, quality assurance for one year or no commitment||Batch traceability management, 5-year quality assurance.|
|Norminal Pressure PN||Working Temperature||Media||Interface thread|
|2.0Mpa||-20℃—170℃||water, oil, gas and steam||Thread of BS non-sealed pipe, thread code: G|
|1. GB/T 8464-2008 Screw Connection Iron and Copper Valves|
|2. GB/T 7307-2001 55℃ unsealed pipe threads|
|3. Brand and chemical composition of copper and copper alloys processed by GB/T 5231-2012|
|4. GB/T 20078-2006 copper and copper alloy forgings|
|5. GB/T 13927-2008 Industrial Valve Pressure Test|
"Cautions for Use and Installation
1. Valves are marked with specifications, nominal pressure and batch number on the shell or nameplate. Before installing the valve, check the pressure, medium and temperature of the pipeline system to ensure that the valve does not exceed the scope of use.
2. Valves can be used in the range of - 20-170 C with fluid medium. Over-range use will shorten the service life of valves and even lead to valve leakage.
3. Valve connection threads at both ends are standard British non-sealed pipe threads (G threads, GB/T7307), except those specially customized or marked. Please note the standard specification of pipe threads for connecting valves.
4. The medium through which the valve passes is a common liquid or gas without particulate impurities. It should not be used in flammable, explosive, toxic and corrosive situations. If this kind of occasion needs to be used, Kimber TS Certification Valve should be selected.
5. The liquid in the valve will cause damage or even rupture of the valve due to freezing at low temperature. In low temperature environment, thermal insulation measures must be taken to ensure that the medium is in a fluid state.
Before installation, the debris and sediment in the pipeline must be clear; filters must be installed at the upstream end of the valve. Valves should be installed vertically to avoid being used as control valves at the end of the pipeline.
The threads connecting the valves shall conform to the specifications. If the threads are too small and the threads are too deep, the valves will be damaged.
Use wrenches of suitable size to install, too large installation torque will damage the valve. The recommended installation torque (kg. m) should not exceed the following table:
We company have other valves: gate valve, check valve, ball valve, butterfly valve, safety valve, globe valve, plug valve, etc....
Welcome to inquiry! our valves
XIAMEN KEMUS VALVE CO.,LTD.
Wechat: +86 18359108305