DIN 3352 RESILIENT SEAT 250 mm GATE VALVE
seat gate valve is mostly used for water industry, especially for
drinking water. Compared with traditional metal seat gate valve, it’s
cleaner because of epoxy coating internally and externally, safer as
rubber coated wedge guarantee bible tight leakage, and saver as few
metal material used. WRC standard can be met when choosing all WRC
approved rubber and coats when required.
- Valve size: 2” ~ 24” (DN50-DN600)
- Pressure: PN10-PN16
-Temperature: NBR≤80℃, EPDM≤120℃
-Body materials: Cast iron. Ductile iron
-Disc materials: Cast iron. Ductile iron+ NBR, EPDM
-Seat ring: Brass, bronze
-Design: DIN 3352
-Face to face: DIN 3202 F4/ISO 5752 14 Series
-End flange: DIN 2532-2533/BS EN 1092
-Test: DIN 3230
-Marking: MSS SP25
-Special: NACE MR-01-75
- Non-rising stem
- Rubber coated wedge
- Full and straight bore
- Epoxy coated internally and externally
- SS bolts with plastic sealed
- Hand wheel or cap operated
- Gear operated (optional)
1. Diversity in size and light in weight. Easy installation and mintenance.
The stainless steel valves can be mounted wherever needed.
2. Simple and compact construction,quick 90 degrees on-off operation.
3. Miniminzed operating torque, energy saving.
4. Flow curve tending to straight line. Excellent regulation performance.