Pressure Gate Valve
Advantage of PN16 gate valve
1. Small flow resistance. The medium channel inside the valve body is straight, the medium flows in a straight line, and the flow resistance is small.
2. Less effort when opening and closing. It is compared with the stop valve because whether it is open or closed, the direction of movement of the gate is perpendicular to the direction of medium flow.
3. Large height and long opening and closing time. The opening and closing stroke of the gate is relatively large, and the lowering is carried out by the screw.
4. Water hammer is not easy to produce. The reason is the long closing time.
5. The medium can flow in any direction on both sides, easy to install. Both sides of the gate valve channel are symmetrical.
6. The structural length (the distance between the two connecting end faces of the shell) is small.
7. Simple shape, short structure length, good manufacturing technology and wide application range.
8. Compact structure, good valve rigidity, smooth passage, small flow resistance, sealing surface using stainless steel and hard alloy, long service life, using PTFE packing. Reliable sealing. The operation is light and flexible.
Product specification of low-pressure gate valve
Design and manufacture: GB/T12234
Structure length: GB/T12221
Flange connection: GB/T9113 JB/T79 HG20592
Pressure test: GB13927
Size range: DN15-DN600
Connection method: flange
Body material: cast steel, stainless steel
Flow direction: two-way
Drive mode: manual
Medium: Water, gas, oil
Size table of pressure gate valve PN16
Also welcome to inquiry our other valve series