Through Conduit Expanding Gate Valve
Why choose through conduit type expanding gate valve
1. The valve adopts a sealing structure composed of two parallel gates and their wedge devices to replace the traditional wedge gate valve structure.
2. The parts of the valve sealing mechanism are separated from each other, and the sealing can still be ensured even if the deformation is caused by temperature changes, and the gate will not be squeezed and unable to open due to high-temperature expansion.
3. The valve seal is made of wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant materials, which prolongs the service life of the valve.
4. In the case of high temperature and high pressure, the gate on the inlet side is designed as a pressure relief method to prevent abnormal pressure increase in the cavity caused by temperature changes and ensure safe use.
5. Fully enclosed structure, good protection performance, can be used all-weather.
6. The gate of the valve with diversion hole, whether it is fully open or fully closed, is always consistent with the sealing surface, and the sealing surface is protected from direct erosion by the medium, thereby prolonging the service life.
7. When the valve is fully open, the passage is smooth and straight, the flow resistance coefficient is extremely small, and there is no pressure loss. The pipeline can be cleaned by a hairball.
Product specification of through conduit design expanding gate valve
Type: through conduit
Pressure: PN16, PN25
Size range: DN40-DN500
Material: WCB, LCB, CF8, CF8M
Collection end: RF, RTJ,BW
Medium: Natural gas, water, steam, oil
Design standard: API 6D,GB/T19672
Structure length: API 6D, GB/T 19672
Connect flange: ASME B16.5, GB/T 9113
The main material of through conduit item expanding gate valve
Feel free to send your inquiry:
Attn: Lizy Liu
Also welcome to inquiry our other valve series