angle globe valves
Globe valve refers to the valve with disc drove by stem along the
central axis, make lifting movement, is a common block valve, used to
connect or throttle medium.
2. There are different types of globe valve, including through-way type which is the most popular one, angle type which can be installed in the corner of the pipeline system.
3. Compared to lined gate valve, lined globe valve has relatively simple structure so that manufacture and maintenance are easier.
4. Valve disc route is short so can have quick open and close.
5. It can sustain any corrosive medium in addition to the? Molten alkali metals and fluorine elements? . It is ideal products used in chlor-alkali, industrial in organic chemicals, metal and mining, nitrogen and phosphatic fertilizers, petroleum refining, pharmaceutical etc.
6. Lining material: PFA, FEP, GXPO etc.
7. Operation methods: Manual, worm gear, electric, pneumatic and hydraulic actuator.
8. Globe valves are available as per the needs of applications in additional sizes and other than standard materials.
Globe Valve Applications
Fine chemical process
Globe Valve Technical Specification:
Design and Manufacture Standard: ASME B16.34, HG/T 3704
Face-to-face Dimension: ASME B16.10, GB/T 12221
Flange Standard: ASME B 16.5, GB/T 9119, DIN, JIS
Inspection and Testing: API 598, GB/T 13927
We company have other valves: gate valve, check valve, ball valve, butterfly valve, safety valve, globe valve, plug valve, etc....
Welcome to inquiry! our valves
XIAMEN KEMUS VALVE CO.,LTD.
Wechat: +86 18359108305