cs globe valve
|Product Name||Cast Steel Flange Ends Globe Valve PN10~PN100 WCB/CF8M|
|1. Material||SS304/316/304L/316L ( CF8/CF8M/CF3/CF3M), WCB, WCC, LCB,LCC,WC6,WC9, C5,C12, etc|
|2. Size||2''~36'' ( DN50~DN900)|
|3. Thread standard||ISO9001 & CE, TS|
|4. Port||Full Port|
|5. Working Pressure||PN10/PN16/PN25/PN40/PN64/PN100|
|6. Connection Ends||RF, RTJ, FF, Butt-welding.|
|7. Working Temp.||-29~425ºC, or according to customer requirements for different industry.|
|8. Suitable Medium||Water, Natural Gas, Oil and some corrosive liquid|
|9. Operated||Gear Operated, Pneumatic Actuator, Electric Actuator.|
|10. Inspection & Testing||According to API598|
|Delivery Time||15~20 Days|
|Package||Standard Exporting Plywood Case|
|Shipping Port||Ningbo/Shanghai, China|
|Shipping Terms||Exw, FOB, CFR, CIF, etc.|
|Payment Terms||T/T, Western Union, PayPal, etc.|
|30% prepayment, 70% balance paid before shipping or against copy of BL|
|Country of Origin||Wenzhou city, China|
|Production Capacity||6000 ton/year|
1. Design and Manufacture:EN13709
2. Inspection and Test:ISO 5208, EN12266
3. Flanged ends dimension:EN 1092-1,DIN2544 PN 25,DIN2545 PN40,DIN 2546 PN64
4. Butt-welded ends dimension:EN12627
5. Face to face and end to end:DIN 3202 ,EN 558-1 ,ISO 5752
6. Pressure-temperature ratings:DIN 2401
Globe Valve Application
1. Globe valves are primarily used as control valves where throttling or both throttling and shut-off are required. 2. Globe Valves can also be used for on-off service; however, because of design, a pressure drop becomes inherent. This is generally confined to on-off applications where the valve is normally closed and pressure drop is not important when the valve is open. Globe valves are uni-directional valves and normal applications will find the globe valve with the flow and pressure under the disc. GLT cast steel globe valves are commonly made in outside screw and yoke designs with full ports and heavy-duty type discs.
The valve is normally supplied with the conical plug type disc. The disc rotates freely on the stem and incorporates a differential angle from that on the seat ring. This design provides the maximum assurance of shut off, is less likely to stick in the body seat, and is considered the simplest design for field repair.
All stem are rotating, rising and designed with integral backseat features which provide an ultimate seal during packing changes.
The stem packing is designed and arranged to ensure a maximum seal along the stem during operation or while at position, thus allowing for a greater reduction in fugitive emissions. Our packings are made of Graphite(Non-asbestos).
6. End Connections
Our standard end connection produce valves with:
- Flange end type with Raised Face(RF), Flat Face(FF) or Ring Type Joint(RTJ) that conform to ANSI B16.5.
- Butt-welding ends(BW) that conform to ANSI B16.25.
- Threaded ends(NPT) that conform to ANSI B1.20.1, socket weld ends that conform to NASI B16.11.
- All face to face /end to end dimensions conform to ANSI B16.10
Other special end connections are supplied according to customer's requirements.
Standard valves come with manual operator. Gear operation can be installed if required. Other accessories such as actuators, chainwheels, locking device and many others are available to meet customer requirements.
1. An ISO9001 ,CE certified manufacturer
2. GOOD QUALITY
3. RESONABLE PRICE
4. ON-TIME DELIVERY
5. STRICT EXAMINATION
6. SINCERE SERVICE
7. DURABLE IN USE
8. Export experience for many years
9. We provide you best solutions to assist you win the market.
|Part||WCB Series||304 Series||316 Series||Cr-Mo(V) Series||LCB, LCC Series|
|Body & Bonnet||A216 WCB||A351 CF8|
|Disc||A216 WCB||A351 CF8|
|Stem||A182 F6a||A182 F304|
|A182 F6a||A182 F6a|
|Seat Ring||A105/A182 F6a||A182 F304|
|A182 F6a||A182 F6a|
|Backseat||A182 F6a||A182 F304|
|A182 F6a||A182 F6a|
|Yoke Sleeve||A439 D2||A439 D2||A439 D2||A439 D2||A439 D2|
|Stud||A193 B7||A320 B8||A193 B8||A193 B7||A193 B7|
|But||A194 2H||A194 8||A193 8M||A194 2H||A194 2H|
|Gasket||Spiral Wound+Graphite/Ring Joint Metal|
|Handwheel||Carbon Steel/Ductile Cast Iron|
Q1: We are interested in your products?
A1: In order to recommend you suitable products, please provide detail information, like size, material, pressure, model.
Q2: Is the requirement for MOQ?
A2: For some small size, like 1/4''-1''(DN6-DN25), it request the MOQ is 50pcs for each size. Generally speaking, it depends on your order.
Q3: How about the warranty?
A3: The warranty time is 18 months after leaving our factory. We can repair or change because of the quality problems.
A4: Mainly T/T, Western Union & PayPal are applicable for us. Payment Term: 30% prepayment, 70% balance paid before shipping or against copy of BL.
Q5: Can you manufacture different standards valves according to customer requirements?
A5: Yes. We can manufacture API,DIN,GOST,JIS standards for different pressure & temperature & size according to different needs.
If you want to know more about our products, please contact freely. We will patiently answer your all questions.