The fluid pipe may explode when it encounters a new pipe. Let's take a look at the following example.
The above picture shows that the soft joint is not installed properly, which will lead to short life and rupture of the soft joint. This phenomenon provides the following solutions after the sale of Xiamen Kemus. In order to avoid these situations we need to understand before installation.
1.It is necessary to make the flexible rubber joint pipe in the natural condition when it is constructed. Do not artificially deform the product during installation. When the pipeline medium is resistant to acid and alkali, oil, high temperature and other special materials, a joint higher than the working pressure of the pipeline should be used. The normal application medium of the flexible rubber joint is a normal water with a temperature of 0-60 ° C. Special media such as oil, acid and alkali, high temperature and other corrosive and firm textures should be selected according to the corresponding special resistance rubber joints can not blindly Use or universal.
2.When the rubber joint is connected with the pipe flange, the bolt screw should extend to one end of the pipe flange to prevent the rubber joint from being injured or stabbed when the thread is compressed. The bolt at each end must be symmetrically pressed and tightened to make everything The bolts are tight together. In harsh conditions, a spring washer should be added in addition to the flat pad. In case the nut is loose.
3 If arched or high-radius rubber joints are used, it is necessary to use stud bolts because the bolts are difficult to pass through the flange holes, and the ball end threads should be cut as much as possible to prevent the ball from being crushed when the ball is compressed. The joint was damaged early. When the flexible rubber joint is used in the water pump inlet and outlet, the metal reducer joint should be installed between the water spring side and the water spring and installed at the large diameter outlet of the variable diameter.
4. When the displacement of the pipeline is greater than or equal to the maximum compensation of the joint, the number of joints should be added to parallel displacement. It is forbidden to adjust the deviation of the pipeline to make the joint at the limit of flexural displacement and error condition, and not to exceed the ultimate elasticity and displacement. , deflection and other applications.
5. The high-rise water supply or suspended water supply pipeline should be fixed on the hanger, bracket or anchor frame and the joint should not be allowed to receive the component and axial force of the pipeline. Otherwise, the joint should be equipped with anti-pull equipment (the receiving force must be greater than the axial direction of the pipeline) force). When using large diameter rubber joints above DN1000mm, in order to facilitate the equipment and reduce the labor intensity, a short length pipe of appropriate length should be made at one end of the flange. The short pipe of the rubber joint should be connected with the pipe at the other end. The short pipe and the long end pipe of the opposite end are welded in the future.
6. When installing the rubber joint, the screw of the bolt should extend to the outside of the joint, and the bolts on the end faces of each flange should be evenly tightened to prevent the pressure deviation. The threaded rubber joints should be tightened evenly with the standard wrench. Do not use the force bar to apply force to make the joints slip, slide and crack, and check regularly to prevent loosening and tearing or water seepage.
7. The rubber soft joint should be tightened from the head and put into operation after the initial acceptance of pressure, such as installation pressure test or long-term deactivation. When the rubber joint is used at a close distance or opening and closing of the water pump outlet, in order to reduce the long-term stretching and tightening of the rubber joint to the pipeline, a limit device should be added at both ends of the flange.
8. The flange connecting the rubber joint should be a valve flange or a flange conforming to GB/T9115.1 (RF). GJS (X)-A type JGD/KXT various types of rubber joints shall be installed so that the steel wire ropes protruding from the two ends of the ball are fully inserted into the flange groove to prevent the ball from pulling off the flange when the rubber joint is under pressure. When tightening the bolts, first tighten the symmetrical hexagon bolts or four bolts to ensure that the ball and flange are in place.
9. Use or store rubber soft joints to prevent high temperature, ozone oil and acid and alkali environment. Sunlight frames shall be built for use in outdoor or sunny wind pipes to prohibit violent, rainy, and turbidity. The exterior of the joint is prohibited from painting and surrounding the insulation. Due to the aging of rubber products, it should be checked and replaced in time. When temporarily performing the welding of the metal joint with the flange, it is important to cover the rubber joint at the weld with the cover to prevent the ball from being burnt during welding.
10. In order to facilitate the radial error caused by short tube welding deformation, the two pipe flanges should be temporarily welded with round steel or other corresponding strength metal objects before welding, so that the joint between the rubber joint and the flange constitutes a rigid body. . After the short pipe is welded, the weld is removed, so that the rubber joint is in a natural condition after the end of the equipment