Electric ball valve is a kind of valve which can be used to control pipeline medium and realize remote control. It is an important equipment in industrial automation control system at present. Including pneumatic ball valves and other valves in the use process can not be continuous, in storage or use for a certain period of time, if you want to continue to ensure its effective work and properly extend its service life, maintenance and maintenance is necessary.
Installation and maintenance of electric ball valves:
1. When the electric ball valve is closed, there is still pressure fluid inside the valve body.
2. Remove pipeline pressure and keep valve in open position before maintenance; disconnect power or air source; disconnect actuator from support;
3. It is necessary to ascertain that the upper and lower pipelines of the electric ball valve have been removed before the disassembly and decomposition operation can be carried out.
4. Care must be taken to prevent damage to the sealing surface of parts, especially non-metallic parts, when disassembling and reassembling. Special tools should be used when removing O-rings.
5. Bolts on flanges must be tightened symmetrically, gradually and evenly.
6. The cleaning agent should be compatible with rubber, plastic, metal and working medium (such as gas) in the ball valve. When the working medium is gas, the metal parts can be cleaned by gasoline (GB484-89). Non metal parts are cleaned with pure water or alcohol.
7, decomposed single parts can be cleaned by immersion. Metallic parts with undissolved non-metallic parts can be scrubbed with clean, neat, detergent-impregnated silk cloth (to avoid fiber shedding and adhesion to the parts). During cleaning, all grease, dirt, glue and dust adhered to the wall must be removed.
8. After cleaning, non-metallic parts should be removed immediately from the cleaning agent and not soaked for a long time.
9. After cleaning, it needs to be assembled after the cleaning agent evaporates (it can be wiped with silk cloth without soaking agent), but it must not be put aside for a long time, otherwise it will rust and be polluted by dust.
10. New parts need to be cleaned before assembly.
11. Use grease to lubricate. Grease should be compatible with ball valve metal materials, rubber parts, plastic parts and working media. When the working medium is gas, it can be used for example, special 221 grease. A thin layer of grease is coated on the surface of the mounting groove of the seal, a thin layer of grease is coated on the rubber seal, and a thin layer of grease is coated on the sealing surface and the friction surface of the valve stem.
12. No metal debris, fibers, grease (except for specified use) dust, other impurities, foreign bodies, etc. shall be allowed to contaminate, adhere to or remain on the surface of the parts or enter the inner cavity during assembly.