Pneumatic ball valve before installation:
1. To ensure the installation position of the pneumatic ball valve in the coaxial position, the two flanges on the pipeline should be kept parallel, to ensure that the pipeline can withstand the weight of the pneumatic ball valve itself, if it is found that the pipeline can not withstand the weight of the pneumatic ball valve, the pipeline should be equipped with corresponding support before installation.
2, confirm whether there are impurities or slag in the pipeline, so we must clean the pipeline.
3. Check the nameplate of the pneumatic ball valve and operate it several times. Make sure that the valve can work properly. Check all the details of the valve again to ensure that the valve is intact.
4. Remove the protective cover at both ends, check whether the valve body is clean, clean the valve body cavity, because the sealing surface of the pneumatic ball valve is spherical, even small impurities may cause damage to the sealing surface.
Installation of pneumatic ball valve:
1. Seal the flange between the pneumatic ball valve and the pipe flange according to the piping design requirements.
2, bolts on flanges should be symmetrical, successive and evenly tightened.
3. When the ball valve adopts pneumatic actuator, the installation of gas source is completed according to the instructions.
4. Any part of the pneumatic ball valve can be installed in the upstream end, the handle pneumatic pipe ball valve can be installed in any position in the pipeline, if equipped with electric-pneumatic actuator ball valve, it must be installed vertically, valve inlet and outlet in a horizontal position.
Inspection after installation of pneumatic ball valve:
1. After installation, start the pneumatic ball valve open and close several times, should be flexible, uniform force, pneumatic ball valve work normally.
2. According to the requirement of pipeline pressure design, the sealing performance of the joint of pneumatic ball valve and pipeline flange is tested after pressure is turned on.