Welded ball valves are widely used in various fields. Their superior quality and high performance stability are not achieved by ordinary cast steel ball valves. The service life of all welded ball valves is far greater than that of cast steel ball valves. All welded ball valves are widely used in city gas. , urban heating, petrochemical, shipbuilding, steel, pressure regulating stations, power plants and other types of pipeline equipment.
The seal welded ball valve can be buried directly in the ground. It is not necessary to build a large valve well to reduce the construction cost. At the same time, it can avoid the injury caused by the operation of the valve. The welded ball valve can be used for long-term reliable operation. In the case of normal operation of the valve, the warranty period is 20 years.
1. The valve body structure is welded integrally without any external leakage.
2. The valve seat is composed of ptfe sealing ring and spring. It has strong adaptability to pressure and temperature changes and will not cause any leakage within the scope of use.
3. The anti-leakage structure of the valve stem, the bottom of the valve stem has a ptfe self-sealing gasket and an o-ring seal. There are two o-rings and two ptfe gaskets on the top to ensure no leakage.
4. The valve body material is the same as the pipe material, there will be no uneven stress, and it will not be deformed by earthquake and when the vehicle passes through the ground.
5. The valve body is light and easy to keep warm.
6. The direct-buried ball valve can be buried directly in the ground. It is not necessary to build a large valve well. It only needs to set up a small shallow well on the ground, which greatly saves construction costs and engineering time.
7. The length of the valve body and the height of the valve stem can be adjusted according to the construction and design requirements of the pipeline.
8. The processing precision of the sphere is very precise and easy to operate, without any interference.
10. There are two connection methods of welding and flange.
11. Mode of operation: Handle, gear (vertical / horizontal)
12. In the case of normal operation of the valve, the warranty period is 20 years.