Turbine flange butterfly valve flange flap valve (also called turbine) generally adopts triple eccentric metal hard seal structure, multi-level is used in the medium temperature of 425 ℃ or less, metallurgy, electric power, petrochemical industry, water supply and drainage, and municipal construction and other industrial pipelines, used to adjust flow cutoff and body. The valve adopts three-eccentric structure, the seat and disc sealing face are made of different hardness and stainless steel, with good corrosion resistance and long service life. The common connection mode of diesel turbine flange butterfly valve is divided into flange stainless steel butterfly valve and clamp stainless steel butterfly valve.
Flanged butterfly valve are classified according to structure
(1) Center seal butterfly valve
(2) Single eccentric seal coal valve
(3) Double eccentric seal valve
(4) Triple eccentric seal stamp valve
Classification by sealing surface material
(1) Soft seal butterfly valve. The sealing side consists of non-metallic soft materials to non-metallic soft materials.
(2) Metal hard seal butterfly valve. The sealing side is composed of metal hard material to metal hard material.